Saturday, October 18, 2014

Halloween Throwback!

I've always loved Halloween; from dressing up to receiving large amounts of candy that I will consume almost instantly, there's always something that I love to do. I was looking back at some old Halloween costumes of mine and I decided to share some of my favorites! 


Here we have my first Halloween costume ever! 


Nothing says Halloween like a 10 month old baby in a pig costume.


Apparently in Preschool I wanted to be Tigger? I have no memory of this but it happened.


And finally we have my wonderful Tinkerbell costume. I went as Tinkerbell for a few years in a row because she's my queen.



(I rocked at those Halloween party games.)

I also remember going as a ballerina one year, and in the fourth grade I went as Helen Keller. One year I went as Ariel (fifth grade??) and I went as Mabel Pines freshman year. 

This year I'd like to go as Princess Anna or Glinda!!

If you want you can comment your favorite past Halloween costume!! I hope your Halloween is a good one!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment