Sunday, October 5, 2014

Tank Top & Alpaca Review!



I wasn't sure what to do for a first post, so I figured, why not do a review! I ordered a lot of things a while ago from Amazon; these are only a few of the many cute things I purchased! 

The first item I'd like to review is this shirt.



First let me say, this tank top is one of the cutest things I've ever owned in my life. I don't have any pictures of me wearing it unfortunately. On my body, which is short and a little chubby, the shirt fits nicely. It's not loose like the models in the preview image on amazon; however, I personally like the way it looks on me. The first thing I noticed when I saw this shirt is that the material is very thin. 

It's a very thin material, and it is slightly see through. I had to wear a thin tank top underneath it when I wore the shirt in public so that my bra wouldn't show through. If it's not too much of a hassle to wear another shirt underneath, the thinness of the shirt shouldn't be a problem! Another thing I noticed after I had worn it a few times is that the stitching comes apart rather easily. There is a part by the arms that is already worn down and coming undone. The only other issue I'd like to address is the fitting of this shirt. The material is not stretchy at all, so it is a little tight at the bust. If you have larger breasts like me, this might be an issue. It all depends on your body shape. Overall I'd say this was worth purchasing, and I wear it frequently. 

The second item I'd like to review is this plushie,


The first thing I'd like to say is that I named him Humprey and he is my best friend. He is about 6 and a half inches tall, and about 4 inches wide.


It says in the description that the bow color is random, so keep this in mind! (I didn't notice that until just now) Humprey is very soft (like so so so soft!) The only problem I noticed with this is that sometimes he doesn't stand up very well; he will tip over and it gets a little frustrating when I put him up on my shelf. I honestly don't have much else to say about this, except that it is a nice, inexpensive yet adorable plushie to buy!


(some more pictures of Humprey being adorable)


That's it for my first blog entry!! I hope to update frequently, once a week at the least! 

No comments:

Post a Comment